Afiqah

Picture gallery of Afiqah

Afiqah Azmee (afiqahazmee) on about.me

Afiqah Azmee (afiqahazmee) on about.me

Hi. Assalamu`alaikum. Tell your friends you found Afiqah Azmee’s page! Twitter; Facebook; LinkedIn

sarah afiqah (sarahafiqahrahman.com) on about.me

sarah afiqah (sarahafiqahrahman.com) on about.me

helloo, i'm sarah afiqah bt. abd rahman, can call me sarah or afiqah. i love to friend with everyone , - 29.03.1997 - i love my self , family , BFF , friend &nb

Me in the World of Mine

Me in the World of Mine

Afiqah Thalib Just one amongst millions, insignificant, unimportant. View my complete profile

Nur Afiqah Zarir | Facebook

Nur Afiqah Zarir | Facebook

Nur Afiqah Zarir is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Nur Afiqah Zarir and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world

Afiqah Kamel (@SirAfiqah) on Twitter

Afiqah Kamel (@SirAfiqah) on Twitter

*crumples note paper and throws it over shoulder* No, that's lame. GRAAAAWHRRR! I've been at this for hours!!!

Fiqa Liyana Chong

Fiqa Liyana Chong

It has been such a long long time since I did runways. Two weeks ago I did one for Tangs in Empire Shopping Mall. Let me share with you the experience being a runway

Happiness

Happiness

Why hello there! Afiqah / 17 / Singapore Mentally dating Zac Efron & the 5 members of The Wanted Twitter Facebook Tumblr

missing pieces in my life

missing pieces in my life

Afiqah Ayob proud to be a jb-ian, [johor], Malaysia I am not 25 yet, working as an intern in Auckland Hospital. Proudly to say that I am a truly Malaysian.

AFIQAH FCU MALAYSIAN HOMESCHOOLING BLOG

AFIQAH FCU MALAYSIAN HOMESCHOOLING BLOG

Yesterday Afiqah learns about "Living & Nonliving Things"..She likes it so much.She enjoys finding things that surrounded us by living and non-living things

Afiqah Abdul Hamid: Subordinating Conjunctions

Afiqah Abdul Hamid: Subordinating Conjunctions

The majority of conjunctions are "subordinating conjunctions". Common subordinating conjunctions are: after, although, as, because, before, how, if, once